суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

froebels




I canapos;t get rid of this freaking cough. Iapos;m so mad that I got sick this week. I went home early Wednesday and havenapos;t really done any work. Yesterday, instead of relaxing....Pablo and Jay came over. We did get breakfast and I did find out that I finally get my SideKick Slide so that part was good. But then we had to go to the bank and by the time we were finally home and alone, it was late. I should have relaxed more. Today I wrote a 10 page paper. All in one day. I have to wait until the last minute or I canapos;t write.

Tomorrow = Kohls. Iapos;m super excited for my first visit. And I want to buy some shoes too
Iapos;m hoping I can pick up my sidekick before I go out of town on Sunday.

Dani - Iapos;m coming to Orlando Sun-Thur... Want to have dinner?

azuki bean recipes, froebels, froebels blocks, froebels gifts.



Комментариев нет: