понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

error 3624 sql server




Hmm. I know I shouldnapos;t be bumming around, but I canapos;t help it. Hmm.

Class ended about two weeks ago. My exams ended roughly a week ago. All I worry about now is the batch project (oh, and the eggs I left at the boarding house Sooner or later, mabubulok na sila, waah). But the problem is, I canapos;t help with the billboards anymore - Iapos;m currently at home at Bulacan and I wouldnapos;t be able to go back to QC until the 25th.

I guess I did what I could when I was there. But I should be doing more. I mean, isnapos;t the whole point of a BATCH project is to, like, cooperate with your batchmates? Sigh. Damn it. I know, if thereapos;s a will, thereapos;s a way. And I know I shouldnapos;t be wasting my time writing this thing when I could be thinking of how to help with the project.

Iapos;m getting all worked up over something I canapos;t do anything about. But, I donapos;t believe that I canapos;t do anything about it. But, what can I do? Oh, my head is spinning.

Perhaps I can, like.. No, I canapos;t think of anything. No, if I think clearly, I can think of a way. Suppose I text Blanca and ask her if thereapos;s anything I can do. Pfft. Like I can bring whatever I finish to UP. Guess I can FedEx or DHL it. But, seriously?

My mind is such a soup of insecurities and paradoxes. Ye, gods. I think Iapos;ll just go back to watching Dexter cut up an arsonist for the umpteenth time. Or House irritating the crap out of Wilson.



christian album releases, error 3624 sql server, error 3633, error 365.



Комментариев нет: