вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

business contingency




Well, work is going well. My contract keeps being extended into the future, somewhat like an ever diminishing point. Today one of the directors, who likes me, has invited me to go watch the editing process with her for a couple of hours, which Iapos;m excited about since Iapos;ve never been in the edit before. Only to drop off heavy folders and CDs I guess.

The project is coming to an end, but a new show might be starting up with the same management team, so my boss is hoping to keep me on for that. Iapos;m still holding out hopes for my own email address, but somethings are just elusive. Like the IT guy who promised me new toner at 3pm yesterday.

This week is going to be focused on getting the house clean, fighting the man (unnecessary bank charges), and staying warm.

Also Iapos;m going to get extraordinarily drunk on Friday, I imagine.

book holder stand, business contingency, business contigency continuity plan, business context human in management resource, business context global, business context diagrams.



Комментариев нет: