вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

cretacolor pencils




It was Texas/OU weekend in Dallas this last weekend. That pretty much means chaos all over downtown and surrounding areas. It was AWESOME. I had so much fun with my ladies.

Friday night, we went out to see the boys once again. Deidre, Dawn, Tracy, Heather and her man were all there already. Met up with Phil, said hi to him, got a beer and then hung out watched Reckless Kelly then the boys came on. Oh what rocked even more was that the Stars game was on during the set on a huge screen in Victory Park. Parking was a bitch. Enjoyed as many tunes as we could, then we all hopped in my car and headed to Adairs I mean I used to hate that place.. Its kinda growing on me. I know... I know. Met up with Jesus John whom iapos;ve adopted as Bob, one of Deidres friends whos really awesome... Until he started hating on Aaron. Im sure theyapos;d get along wonderfully too Though... I mean the tequila blurs my memory but I�think he really doesnt like Kid... Nothing against Aaron.

Aaron called me last night at 3am even after telling him I was busy.�He doesnt care I kinda like that a little... That heapos;ll say, think and do exactly what he wants and no shame about it. Weapos;ll argue and heapos;ll call me out and I�cant help but laugh. I cant get mad at him.�He produced, engineered and wrote... Might I mention played every instrument on these tracks he emailed to me. One song he wrote its called "Her Song" he assured me Iapos;d love it.. And I cant get it out of my head now. Played it for mom too and she kept humming it all day. It was kinda funny. Theyapos;ve got rehearsals all week then headed to Nasvhille to do this VH1 special called Storytellers. He wanted to fly me out, I said... No sir. I kind have a job and im running a 5k this weekend

Thats something else im looking forward to Race for the Cure, im on the team for the radio station, seems like ill be walking that one instead of running haha... Weapos;ll see. I gotta do that after getting off the air at 5am. Then I plan on perhaps heading out to Ft Worth again that evening after a well deserved nap. Dont know yet.

Oh yea, Saturday I had the opportunity to bring on stage Darius Rucker, frontman for Hootie and Blowfish, whoapos;s gone country He was very nice. His band was very nice, iapos;d met most of them before too. We all hung out afterwards, had some drinks, talked about life, exchanged stories. Fun people. Kate was in town and its ALWAYS a good time when sheapos;s in. Because we were all too busy the night before... We had to have lunch on Sunday at our favorite hang out We exchanged music, she gave me darius, i gave her eli young and we talked about stuff. Love stuff... Hehe

Great great great weekend. *sigh*

chinese christian church milsons point, cretacolor pencils, cretaine, cretan.



Комментариев нет: