четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

black nude photo white




I still canapos;t sleep. Well okay I got some in after that marathon with her. I hope she doesnapos;t mind me using her computer. Iapos;ll have to leave soon. Alfred will call and I donapos;t want to wake her.

I checked Friends pages. I like to keep an eye on everyone, make sure all is okay. SIGH Am I liked or just laughed at? If everyone knew the truth how would they treat me then? Itapos;s so hard to keep up appearances sometimes.

Iapos;m not a fucker, Iapos;m just protecting those who need it. Iapos;ll kick the ass of anyone who fucks with them. If they knew the rage inside.

I need coffee. Perhaps Harvey would like some dropped off. I think Iapos;ll drop by before he leaves for work.

Oh...yeah thatapos;s right. I have the weekend away with scottishgentry, hope she remembered. Well she asked. Iapos;m taking the jet, fuck commercial.

bussa, black nude photo white, black nude photo white woman, black nude photo woman.



Комментариев нет: